Winter is the season when many suffer from a common cold or flu, but did you know that they, like any imbalance, can quickly be cleared by addressing the emotions that attracted them?
In this article, I am going to write about the emotions behind a common cold. If you are interested to find out about the emotions of the flu, then please jump on over to my other blog on this.
The book by Louise L. Hay: Heal Your Body, states the following emotions are behind the common cold:
- Too much going on at once.
- Mental confusion, disorder.
- Small hurts.
- Having the belief that you need to get a cold each winter.
Here are some suggested positive affirmations by Louise L. Hay
- I allow my mind to relax and be at peace.
- Clarity and harmony are within me and around me.
- All is well.
We can go deeper with those emotions that are behind the common cold and can also be behind flu:
- Hidden memories and feelings that resurface at this time of year. The memories associated with the family or losses around Christmas can trigger the immune system allowing a cold or flu to take over.
- Not setting a stable pattern in life and not seeing how life is going, due to holding on to old beliefs.
- Intense dissatisfaction or helplessness and an inner ‘crying’ over not being able to do anything about it can create mucus and congestion. The result is hidden grief hidden in the lungs, which is expressed as cold or more serious respiratory conditions.
- Feeling life is unpredictable, uncontrollable or overwhelming.
- Feeling of being controlled by impersonal exterior factors. Eg, weather and life circumstances.
- Underlying suppressed despair over deprivation in childhood reoccurring.
According to Steven Horne, symptoms of a common cold or flu are a result of the immune system trying to clear the virus from your body.
By suppressing the symptoms of a common cold with medication, you are actually interfering with the body’s ability to recover. When you get a cold or flu, it is best to not fight the symptoms. Instead, it is better to reduce eating solids but increase your fluids. Tea and coffee are best avoided as they are dehydrating.
How I Can Help If You Have A Common Cold or Flu
Of course, as I am able to address the feelings behind a common cold or flu, without the need for psychoanalysis, you can seek my help. Even if you are in the throes of the worst cold or flu, I can help you in the way of a Distance Healing. Find out more and book via my appointments page.
Your body has been trying to communicate your need to address certain internal emotions. When you refuse to listen to your inner emotions, a common cold or flu, like any illness, is your bodies way of shouting its message to you.
I share more information on my YouTube video
If you would like my expert support with any of your lives challenges, I would suggest purchasing my promotional package of Buy 3 Get 1 Free.
This not only saves you £65, but it also gives us a total of 4 hours to work together to root out your self-sabotaging programs.
Imagine this, in only 4 hours of working together, how your life can transform and how much happier you will be as a consequence.
Are You Ready To Transform?
Read my previous blog on Asthma: The Emotional Cause by clicking HERE
TESTIMONIAL FROM J.M. – Berlin
Last Friday, I had myself checked by the Lung/chest specialist – she said that my TB/Asthma was fine – although she heard from me just before that I had stopped taking the medicines for a few months. So your healing worked and I am very happy about it!
Read more testimonials HERE
My work as a Soul Whisperer is to help communicate with the soul’s needs.
After more than 30 years as a therapist, I have devised my own unique and efficient ways of achieving this. Tony Mills, Soul Whisperer.
We can meet in person, or over the internet, and even by distance healing.
I have also had a great deal of success helping children.
DON’T MISS FUTURE BLOGS
Receive an email when Tony publishes his next one