Spiritual Cause of Lower Right Abdominal Pain
There are three main conditions that create pain in the lower right abdomen, all of which carry strong self-destructive feelings. The organs that are affected are the ilium or small intestine; relating to physical and emotional absorption (taking in). And the large intestine or colon; relating to letting go, both physically and emotionally. Problems in these areas, which lie in close proximity to each other, can block the flow of life-energy through the digestive system.
- Inflammation of the appendix
- Malfunction of the ileocecal valve
- Crohn’s disease
The Spiritual Cause of Pain in the Appendix
The appendix may appear to be something our body no longer needs, however it still functions fully from a metaphysical or spiritual standpoint. Here are some of the negative emotions which, when not resolved, the appendix can harbour:
- Appendicitis occurs when there has been an inability to filter and protect yourself from life’s challenges due to self-hate and self-disgust.
- There has been a lack of self-compassion, deep dissatisfaction with many unfulfilled desires.
- The cause has been due to taking in the inherent family poisoning programs.
- You are now poisoning yourself with “emotional food” produced as a child.
- Due to circumstances being out of control you end up attacking yourself with hate and resentment.
- Being stuck with family or relationship created a negative association with love, which as a need, was unmet.
- There may have been times when you were physically or emotionally attacked.
- Even mild but constant harassment is sufficient for you to accept and make it part of your life until the appendix began to complain.
- Not only would you sabotage yourself mentally, physically and emotionally but you would sabotage your goals also.
The Spiritual Cause of a Burst Appendix
And of course, the last thing anyone needs is a burst appendix. When the aforementioned emotions build up to a critical point, and there is no more room in the appendix for any more, it can rupture. Therefore it is vitally important that the emotions be safely released and the energy of the appendix is brought back into energetic harmony.
- There comes a time when the body decides it can no longer contain the negative feelings that have accumulated in the appendix.
- The perceived solution of the body was to remove the poisons immediately: hence the burst appendix.
- After the appendix is removed the physical problem is solved but not the emotional problem that caused the appendix to burst.
- The memory of emotional trauma can remain in the area where the appendix was. (As is the case of the amputee who can still feel sensations in the area of the missing limb). These memories may produce other physical sensations in order to remind you of the unresolved painful feeling.
This is why it is very important to seek out the help of someone like myself who can help you harmonise the accumulated emotional baggage. Of course, consulting with your Doctor who can advise and assist you with the physical is wise.
The Spiritual Cause of Pain in the Ileocecal Valve
Problems with the ileocecal valve can also be why there is lower right abdominal pain and is sometimes mistaken for appendicitis. The ileocecal valve is a sphincter that is designed to release the contents of the small intestine (ileum) into the large intestine (colon or cecum).
When working properly, the ileocecal valve will automatically close once the contents have passed through in order to prevent the contents from returning and poisoning the system, as in the case of a valve that sticks open. If the ileocecal valve does not open fully, the contents can back up with a similar effect.
When the ileocecal valve is not working optimally a multiple of symptoms can occur and the whole system can be poisoned. Problems with the ileocecal valve can cause:
- digestive problems
- joint pains
- skin conditions etc.
The negative emotions that are stored in the ileocecal valve must be cleared or the pain in the lower right abdomen could continue. It is common that, within a short time of clearing the crystalised negative emotions which have amassed around the ileocecal valve, the pain in the lower right abdomen often quickly dissolves.
The metaphysical or spiritual cause of problems with the ileocecal valve are:
- Poisonous, toxic feelings while old patterns of self-destructiveness keep surfacing.
- The sufferer will have a rigidity, as there is a refusal to let go of the past. (especially with cases of constipation).
- Within this person, there is often a deeply hidden bitterness.
The Spiritual Cause of Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease is another source of lower right abdominal pain. This is an inflammation that can affect both small and large intestine. The most common area to be affected is very often in the last quarter of the small intestine (ileum) where it connects to the Ileocecal valve. Symptoms are:
- Mouth sores
- Blood in your poo
- Often feeling tired
- Abdominal pain and cramping
- Reduced appetite resulting in weight loss
Some of the negative emotions that trigger a manifestation of Crohn’s disease are:
- Not feeling good enough, self-disapproving and insecure.
- Feeling alone and on your own.
- Can’t trust anyone or anything to do things for you and feeling that you do not have enough to do the job anyway.
- Feeling, somehow you do not deserve support and that you are likely to be inadequate to the cause.
- A feeling of being emotionally neglected as a child, followed by being shamed and capability undermined
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: The information above is only a small representation of the many metaphysical or spiritual causes of lower right abdominal pain. I offer them to you in the hope that you may realise that your present circumstances, need not be your future ones. If you would like to begin to re-empower yourself, then I can help you speed up the process. Would you like to transform your life? Click the button below to go to my appointments page and let’s begin to move towards a healthier, happier version of yourself.
Credit to Messages from the Body: Their Psychological Meaning for many of the metaphysical references in my article.
I share more information about the Spiritual Cause of Lower Right Abdominal Pain in my YouTube video.
Do You Suffer From Pain in the Lower Right Abdomen?
About My Work & How I Could Help You
My work as a Soul Whisperer is to help you to communicate with your soul’s needs and desires. Your current health challenges are a result of a build-up of unresolved negative emotions and pre-programming, often from your childhood. Your soul expresses these unresolved negative emotions first through your thoughts. Should you fail to listen to the messages that are crying out to be heard, these messages become stronger and harder for you to ignore. They then become manifestations of pain, discomfort or ill-health. Your soul must find a way to get you to take action.
Your Soul probably brought you to my website today!
After more than 30 years as a therapist, I have devised my own unique and efficient ways of assisting my clients back into alignment. This means that if you chose to work with me, by applying dowsing techniques, we will look for the emotional or energetic root cause of your health or well-being challenge. Then together, using the Living Lens we will work on clearing the blockages within your system and bring back harmony. You can learn more about my journey to the work I do today on my About Page.
Client Review from CB, London
I saw Tony Mills for one session and it was life-changing for me. Great things started happening straight away and I was so much more motivated with tons more energy. I feel so thankful. Every day since I find I am saying to myself ‘I feel fantastic‘. I feel he really saved me.
Read more testimonials.
You may like to also read my previous blog about The Spiritual Cause of Throat Problems
Medical Disclaimer: While shamanic practices/spiritual healing is not a replacement for conventional medicine, it is often used successfully as a compliment. Holistic therapy of this nature has been shown to help many people, where other methods have failed. Always consult a physician about any physical or mental problems you may have.