Spiritual Cause of Gum & Dental Problems
In my work as a therapist, I look for the root cause of health or emotional challenges, and using my own unique healing methods, I help people all over the world, via a Zoom call, gain better health and well-being. In this article, I will be writing about the metaphysical or spiritual cause of gum and dental problems.
There are quite a few spiritual causes of gum and dental problems, and in this article, I will share a few in the hope that this will help you better understand the relation between unresolved negative emotions and the health of your gums and teeth. We were given an amazing dental set for biting and chewing, which can represent a built-in aggressive expression of having to look after ourselves; “getting our teeth into things”, baring our teeth, and a willingness to stand up and fight.
When suppressed dental problems can result in a feeling of overwhelm, feeling compelled to take responsibility and “biting off more than one can chew.”
The metaphysics of chronic dental problems can also reflect probable unresolved issues which may have spanned many lifetimes. In my work as a Soul Whisperer, I am also able to help you clear echoes of trapped emotions from past lifetimes.
The Spiritual Cause of Bad or Decaying Teeth
There may be a difficulty expressing our aggression. The collective problem, especially in western civilization, relates to being socially acceptable. This results in a deeply suppressed aggression lying beneath dental problems.
Our vitality or life force is reflected in our teeth. The saying to “never look a gift horse in the mouth” relates, to not just checking a horse’s age, but it’s vitality. Losing teeth can relate to a loss of energy.
According to Louise L. Hay, problems with the teeth relate to longstanding indecisiveness and an inability to break down ideas for analysis and decisions. This is especially true of root canal work.
The Spiritual Cause of Teeth Grinding & Gum Problems
- Teeth grinding can relate to not ‘getting a grip’ on something that is ‘hard to chew’. This can symbolically represent our inability to “snap at people” that has been a challenge during the day.
- The gums represent the foundation of our teeth and therefore there is an inability to back up decisions, reflecting a lack of positivity. By the same token, the gums represent our basis for confidence and self-assurance.
- Bleeding gums are a result of inflammation (anger and resentment) at putting up with unjustified conditions. One’s confidence and self-assurance, together with joy, can drain away when there are demands on our vitality.
- Swollen gums can be due to deep-seated grief over insufficient nurturing. As to receding gums, there is frustration and anger at how life is going.
- The incisors relate to being eroded by others. People wearing us down.
- Problems with wisdom teeth represent unresolved feelings of neglect and rejection as a child.
The Spiritual Cause of problems with Specific Teeth
- Upper teeth Problems with our own authority.
- Lower teeth Resisting responsibility and receiving.
- Right teeth Unresolved issues with the father.
- Left teeth Unresolved issues with the mother.
According to Dr Michell Caffin, an oral surgeon, he found that the different quadrants of the mouth related to certain feelings:
- Upper right teeth Difficulty finding a place in the outside world.
- Upper left teeth Difficulty in fulfilling the desire to be.
- Lower right Problems making a concrete plan
- Lower left Lack of emotional recognition within the family.
By applying my own unique methods, I am able to get to the root cause of why you have gum or teeth problems and assist you on your road to better health and well-being.
Would You Like to Transform Your Life?
I share more information about the spiritual cause of gum and dental problems on my YouTube video.
Would You Like to Transform Your Life?
You might like to read my blog about The Feelings Behind Blood Pressure.