Spiritual Cause of Sleep Apnea
In my work as a therapist, I look for the root cause of health or emotional challenges, and using my own unique healing methods, I assist my clients back to health and well-being. In this article, I will be writing about the metaphysical or spiritual cause of Sleep Apnea.
What Are The Physical Signs of Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder with the following symptoms:
- Breathing repeatedly stopping and starting.
- Snoring loudly at night and making gasping, snorting, or choking noises.
- Feeling tired in the morning.
Obstructive sleep apnea is the most common form that occurs when throat muscles relax.
Which Emotions Trigger Sleep Apnea?
- With sleep apnea, there is a strong need to take control of your life, which even carries on while asleep.
- This control bypasses the natural sleep rhythm.
- Sleep apnea reflects a deep distrust of the family which originated in childhood.
- Due to the dysfunctional family, you feel that you always need to ‘take the reins’.
The Emotional Fears behind Sleep Apnea
- Due to life not feeling complete you may be trying to fix the symptoms of your problems by sleeping.
- Your sleep apnea may arise from ancestral and in utero trauma.
- Old challenges may be surfacing and you may be resisting letting go of anger and resentment.
- Not only do you not allow love to flow through your life you may also avoid receiving love for fear that it will be accompanied by obligations and conditions.
- There can be a fear of taking on more obligations and responsibilities, which will have been with you from a young age.
- When sleeping disorders like sleep apnea begin, there is an unconscious searching for an exit from circumstances, relationships, or the future.
- You may not trust in your ability to cope and deal with your current circumstances that are triggering old and unpleasant childhood memories.
- You feel unsafe in your present position.
- Suppressed emotions are becoming more active and need to be resolved. This can be related to a fighting instinct that needs to be resolved and restored.
Is There a Natural Cure For Sleep Apnea?
Like everything in life, we create our negative life experience, physically and emotionally, as a consequence of our unresolved emotional challenges. We cannot ignore what is bothering us emotionally. The emotions need a satisfactory resolution and when we try to ignore our emotional needs, they take root in the body and manifest physically and in this case, as Sleep Apnea. By addressing and safely releasing the metaphysical or spiritual cause of Sleep Apnea, there is no longer a need to experience it.
I can help you to release the root cause, or trigger, that instigated Sleep Apnea in the first place.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: The information above is only a small representation of the many metaphysical or spiritual causes of Sleep Apnea. If you choose to recruit my help, we will also work through releasing the rest of the build-up of crystalized negative emotional energies in your system.
Check out the other videos on my YouTube Channel
Do You Suffer From Sleep Apnea?
About My Work & How I Could Help You
My work as a Soul Whisperer is to help you to communicate with your soul’s needs and desires. Your current health challenges are a result of a build-up of unresolved negative emotions and pre-programming, often from your childhood. Your soul expresses these unresolved negative emotions first through your thoughts.
Should you fail to listen to the messages that are crying out to be heard, these messages become stronger and harder for you to ignore. They then become manifestations of pain, discomfort, or ill-health. Your soul must find a way to get you to take action.
Your soul probably brought you to my website today!
After more than 30 years as a therapist, I have devised my own unique and efficient ways of assisting my clients back into alignment. This means that if you chose to work with me, by applying dowsing techniques, we will look for the emotional or energetic root cause of your health or well-being challenge. Then together, using the Living Lens we will work on clearing the blockages within your system and bring back harmony.
You can learn more about my journey to the work I do today on my About Page.
CREDIT: The metaphysical references in my articles were quoted from the following authors and their books: Evette Rose, Metaphysical Anatomy. Valeria Moore, Emotional Patterns Dr. Michael J Lincoln, Messages from the Body.
Medical Disclaimer: While shamanic practices/spiritual healing is not a replacement for conventional medicine, it is often used successfully as a compliment. Holistic therapy of this nature has been shown to help many people, where other methods have failed. Always consult a physician about any physical or mental problems you may have.