Releasing the hidden emotions that cause migraine.
Healing the cause of migraine begins with understanding where it first originated. Before I explain more about this, let’s first look at the symptoms. A common migraine is a severe, recurring headache, usually affecting one side of the head, characterized by sharp pain and often accompanied by nausea, vomiting or visual disturbance. A classic migraine is a common migraine with aura, which consists of blurred vision, muddled thinking, exhaustion, worry and numbness or tingling on one side of the body.
By applying Energetic Wisdom methods I have had a high success rate in releasing the root cause of migraines.
View my video and also read my article below, as I share slightly different information in each.
As I work in the realm of energy healing, I look for the root cause that instigated the migraine in the first place.
The overall picture which revolves around migraine is a situation where one of not allowing the true self to live according to his or her true nature.
TESTIMONIAL from Debbie from Hampshire
I had a 1 to 1 with Tony and I can honestly say I felt a hugh weight had been taken off my shoulders. Tony has a lovely way about him that makes you totally relax. He’s given me more bouce in my step and I hardly get a migraine now which I had suffered with for many years. Thank you Tony.
These are some of the emotions that can cause migraines.
- May have been made to feel stupid for expressing their own needs.
- Resulting in hypersensitivity to criticism, with a fear of rejection and abandonment.
- There may also be a longing for the mothers’ love which they felt was missing.
- If there was any sexual abuse or suppression in the formative years, migraines can be the result, as abuse is a form of disempowerment.
- The sacroiliac area can hold suppressed past trauma and grief.
- When our true value is suppressed or withdrawn, which can result in not feeling good enough there will be a need to prove oneself, and seeking perfection.
- We can pressurise ourselves, as we take over the pressure that we experienced in our childhood. There can be a fear of failure and even success at times creating a reason to avoid work, school, or even sex.
- Thinking about situations can overload and overwhelm the head with unnecessary information, resulting in repressed rage and frustration. In this situation, it is easy to become rigid, intolerant and duty-dominated with a resultant dislike of being driven and resisting the flow of life.
- Positively, it is time to accept that you no longer have to prove anything and instead of “swimming upstream” you can relax into the flow of life. Although you believed that you were not allowed to be who you wanted to be, realize that it is now your choice and it is never too late to express that amazing true self.
Some of the information above is credited to “Messages from the Body” by Michael Lincoln.
Our subconscious minds accumulate all our emotions and feelings over a lifetime. They are then expressed mentally, emotionally, and, eventually physically in a last desperate need to express the hidden, painful truth.
My work as a Soul Whisperer is to help communicate with the soul’s needs. After more than 30 years as a therapist, I have devised my own unique and efficient ways of achieving this.
Migraines are often resolved in just one appointment.
We can meet in person, or over the internet, and even by distance healing.
I have also had a great deal of success helping children.
All is explained on my APPOINTMENTS PAGE and you can also book a free clarity call.
Read my blog on The Origins of Depression here.